The Draycott, Singapore
- 361,618 Sq Ft
- Available Space
- 83 Sq Ft - 496 Sq Ft
- Related Links
A rare opportunity to acquire a 31% stake in The Draycott
one of Singapore's most prestigiously located and iconic condominium
Built in the 1980s, the Draycott is well regarded as one of Singapore's most recognisable condomimium projects wiht its distintive cylindrical-towering architecture. It raised the bar of luxury and prestige when it was built, and was considered well ahead of its time.
Throughout these three decades or so, it has managed to cement its status as an icon amongst the elite high-rise projects in the Ardmore Park / Draycott / Claymore district with its everlasting design, expansive grounds, stunning views, and complete array of facilities.
The 34-storey towers out rise most neighbouring buildings and enjoy panoramic views of lush greenery over the large Goodwood Hill.
The project comprises 133 units of apartments, maisonettes and a shop, and is equipped with facilities such as swimming
pool, gymnasium, BBQ pits, playground.
- An opportunity to invest into the high-end residential market when its trading at a substantial discount
- Besides a refurbish-and-strate-sale option, a collective sale could be an alternative exit strategy at an
- Assuming 100% occupancy, net yields in the region of 2% p.a could be expected at projected rent rates of
around $4 psf pm
- Singapore - ranked by Business Environment Risk Intelligence (BERI) as the best city for investment in terms of
operations, politics and foreign exchange
* for more details, please see attached property particulars.